Moving Averages 9ema, 20ema, 200ema, VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price)
A gapper is a stock that opens higher than it closed the previous day. Gaps are caused by a news catalyst.
2. sitting on the ask = trying to sell shares on the ask
3. sitting on the bid = trying to cover short position on the bid
4. hod = High of Day
5. lod = Low of Day
6. float = number of outstanding shares available to trade on the open market
7. low float = a company with less than 100 million shares outstanding
8. medium range float = company with between 100 million – 1 billion shares outstanding
9. high float = a company with more than 1 billion shares outstanding
10. benzinga = streaming news services I use
11. bottom bounce / volume bottom = a spot on a chart where a reversal is likely (for getting long)
12. top reversal / volume top = a spot on a chart where a reversal is likely (for shorting)
13. flat top breakout = a flag pattern that has tapped against resistance several times (for getting long)
14. flat bottom breakdown = a flag pattern that has tapped against support several times (for shorting)
15. i’m out half = i’m reducing my position by 1/2 by scaling out
16. i’m out 1/4 = i’m reducing my position by 1/4 by scaling out
17. whole dollar roll = when a stock is approaching a whole dollar figure like 71.00. The double zero is a key level of resistance. Breaking out about this can be a good place for a trade
18. 1min trailing stop (my stop is the high/low of the last 1min candle depending on short vs long)
19. 5min trailing stop (my stop is the high/low of the last 5min candle depending on love vs short)
6. I’m not receiving SMS Text Messages on Swing Trade Alerts
You have to create an account in our Swing Trading Alert system and make sure your phone number is up to date. We don’t send texts to internet phone numbers or international phone numbers.
Swing trading refers to a trading style of holding stocks for at least 1 night, sometimes as long as several weeks or months. These are generally short term trades. We hold swing trades for usually a few days or a week.
Day Trading refers to the strategy of buying AND selling a stock in the same day, sometimes multiple times. In order to buy and sell and buy again, you must have a Margin account.
Margin is a type of account you can have with your broker. In a Margin account, when you sell stocks, the cash value is immediately available in your account to reinvest. In a non-margin account, you will have to wait 3 days for the cash to become available. When you have a Margin Account you are also given Leverage. Your Cash Balance is usually multiplied by 4, and that’s the amount of money you can use to buy or short stocks. So if you have a 25k balance, you will have 100k in total buying power. The 75k is margin.
If you lose money beyond your cash balance you will get a Margin Call. This is the broker saying you owe them money!
In the United States you need at least 25k in cash in order to have a Margin Account that you plan to Day Trade. If you do more than 3 day trades in a week you are considered a Pattern Day Trader, thus requiring a min balance of 25k.
I trade my own account, I do not trade for members. This is simply not possible.
I am neither licensed nor qualified to provide you with Investment Advice. I trade my own account and allow members to watch and learn. If you have questions about your investments you should consult a financial adviser.
As soon as you join Day Trade Warrior you are given access to our proprietary scanners and strategies. As a result, we don’t offer refunds.
To cancel your subscription you can go directly to PayPal, and your Pre-Approved Payments, and Cancel your profile with Day Trade Warrior.
Yes! We have many traders that trade part-time while working a full-time job. In general these traders choose swing trading. They enter trades, place live stop orders, and walk away. This is the best strategy for trading while working. Some our of members are in different time zones and can trade for 1hr of the U.S. Stock Market before or after work. This is also feasible. The best hour to trade is from 9:30am-10:30am.
In the United States by SEC Rule you need at least 25k in your trading account in order to day trade. This will give you $100k in buying power. I would consider 25k the min for day trading.
No we will not. If you don’t want to do the work to day trade you will not be able to realize the profits generated by a successful day trader. If you find somebody willing to day trade your account for you they will be taking advantage of you. Nobody with a successful strategy needs to trade with anyone’s money except their own.
Warrior Trading is not an investment vehicle. We are not a stock, a mutual fund, an investment adviser, or a bank. As such, we do not audit our performance or issue performance reports for any of our moderators. We provide a hub for traders to connect, share ideas, and offer education to teach trading strategies. You should not consider the performance of any trader or moderator in our community as a typical result that you should be able to achieve without a serious amount of dedication and hard work. If you want a service that you can blindly follow and profit from, you will not find that here.
We screen share our charts and our scanners to provide community members with education and trade ideas. Our trading platforms contain personal information and sharing that presents a security risk. Additionally, screen sharing ties up bandwidth and results in lag time which adversely effects trading performance. Our moderators are traders first which means sacrificing trading performance is unacceptable.
You cannot simply mirror trade and expect to make a living. You must educate yourself if you want to be a successful trader.