Ross's Personal Trading Tool Layouts
Please note the following as you download…
- The files below require subscriptions to/accounts with companies other than Warrior Trading.
- If you are a Warrior Student, please utilize Ross’s layout that is within your simulator membership as the one enclosed here is only compatible with Sterling Technology through a broker such as CMEG or Lightspeed. See more here on how to load and save Default layouts with our simulator.
- Keep in mind that Ross recommends that all students first practice on a trading simulator before starting to trade or opening an account with live funds.
Want to learn more about how to utilize these tools or gain access to a trading simulator? Become a member today! Visit our Trading Courses page for more info.
Warrior Sterling Layouts and Hotkey files
- To install the layout file, download and extract the layout file from your downloads directory, and move it somewhere safe. Then go to the Main tool bar > Actions > Load Layout, and select the new default layout.
- To make this a default layout on start up, go to the main menu bar, click View > Settings, General. On the top left select to load the desired layout.
- To install the hotkey file, extract the file and move it to this destination: C: > Program files (x86) > Sti > SterlingTraderPro, to replace the hotkey file on your computer.